This Wednesday and Thursday, October 19 and 20, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices – or ACIP – will hold a meeting from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST (10/19) and 8:30 a.m. to 3:20 p.m. EST (10/20) to decide whether or not to recommend adding CV19 shots to the adult and childhood immunization schedules. The Agenda is ambiguous, but it appears that they will be discussing the CV19 jabs and whether or not to add them on 10/19 at 1:15 p.m. and 3:50 p.m., and 10/20 beginning at 9:00 a.m. All EST.
WTH IS THE ACIP AND WHAT DOES IT DO?!
The ACIP is made up of “medical and public health experts” who develop shot recommendations for – get this, per the CDC’s own website – “the civilian population of the United States.” This includes which shots should be given, at what age, how, the number of doses needed, risks, precautions, contraindications, etc. The ACIP’s recommendations are public health guidance for safe use of vaccines and related biological products – they are not law – however, these recommendations are what the CDC uses to set its childhood and adult immunization schedules, which also are not law, but which many states rely upon to craft their childhood schedules.
WHAT IS THE CDC AND WHAT DOES IT DO?
This might sound basic but I think it is important to understand what the CDC does – and, more importantly, does not do – in order to understand what is going on and how. The CDC the United States’ national public health agency under the Department of Health and Human Services. It is a research and educational agency with no legislative or executive authority, meaning it does and cannot make law. It’s “main goal” is the protection of “public health and safety” through the control and prevention of disease, injury, and disability in the United States and abroad, focusing on infectious disease, food borne pathogens, environmental health, occupational safety and health, health promotion (lol), injury prevention (Oh Lord), and purports to combat emerging diseases and other health risks, such as birth defects, West Nile virus, obesity (I can’t…), avian, swine, and pandemic flu (well would you look at that!), E. coli, and bioterrorism (!!!), etc. It also conducts research and provides information on non-infectious diseases, such as obesity and diabetes (not including how to treat them, apparently), and is a founding member of the International Association of National Public Health Institutes.
Since 2020, the CDC has faced scrutiny for its handing of the COVID-19 pandemic. In 2022, current Director, Rochelle Walensky, admitted that the CDC made “some pretty dramatic, pretty public mistakes, from testing to data to communications.” She went on, “For 75 years, CDC and public health have been preparing for COVID-19, and in our big moment, our performance did not reliably meet expectations.” Based on these findings of an internal report, she concluded that the CDC needed a serious restructuring and “must refocus itself on public health needs, respond much faster to emergencies and outbreaks of disease, and provide information in a way that ordinary people and state and local health authorities can understand and put to use.” (See LaFraniere, Sharon; Weiland, Noah (August 17, 2022). “Walensky, Citing Botched Pandemic Response, Calls for C.D.C. Reorganization”. The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved August 21, 2022).
Other CDC controversies and failures include:
- Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment: for over 15 years the CDC directly oversaw a study on a group of nearly 400 Black men to learn more about the disease. The experiment actually did not treat the men, who unwittingly believed they were receiving legitimate medical care, and did not provide informed consent to participate in the experiment or serve as research subjects. Note: the Experiment began in 1932, but was not taken over by the CDC until 1995.
- Gun violence: CDC has funded studies in firearms effectiveness and gun violence as a public health issue,
- Ebola: In October 2014, the CDC gave a nurse with a fever who was later diagnosed with Ebola permission to board a commercial flight to Cleveland.
- COVID-19 (see above)
SO WHAT ARE THE ACIP + CDC UP TO?
As the “pandemic” / “state of emergency” narrative (continues to) crumble and the Truth continues to be revealed via slip ups from top executives and politicians, everyday people finding the courage to share their personal experiences, and real facts and data, vaccine manufacturers and their “business associates” are scrambling to protect their assets and money-making capabilities.
By creating forced vaccine consumption with a permanent shield to liability.
By getting the CV19 vaccines on the childhood immunization schedules, forcing CV19 vaccinations in order to receive an education while immunizing (pun intended) vaccine developers, producer, manufacturers, administrators, and their stakeholders from liability for harms suffered by children and adults.
READ THAT AGAIN:
When vaccines – or any other “countermeasure” – are authorized for use during an emergency under an “Emergency Use Authorization,” everyone in the distribution chain” is shielded from liability for injuries resulting therefrom, except those caused by “willful misconduct” (which we have, here, but that is another blog post), under the PREP Act. When the EUA – or emergency giving rise to the EUA – ends, this liability shield is lifted… unless these “Covered Persons” can get the vaccine onto the childhood immunization schedule.
How sick is that?!
THIS IS WHY THEY ARE ALWAYS COMING AFTER OUR KIDS. Public school clinics, creating “safe spaces” for children to speak to adults other than their parents who have authority to guide them to medical treatment and services they may already be lawfully permitted to consent to, expanding the areas of “healthcare services” available at schools, reducing the age of consent, removing medical exemptions, removing personal beliefs exemptions, sealing children’s medical records, silencing medical providers who counter the narrative…. THE KIDS ARE THEIR SHIELD.
Again, how sick is this?!?!?
WHAT TO DO NOW?
- Submit written comments to the ACIP now. All members of the public are invited to submit comments in writing by 10/20, or orally at the meeting. Oral comment sign-ups are already closed and, while the deadline to submit written comments is 10/20, the Committee may discuss CV19 vaccines 10/19 so submit your comments now.
- Go https://www.regulations.gov/document/CDC-2022-0111-0001 to submit.
- Reference “ACIP Meeting 10/19-10/20, Docket No. CDC-2022-0111” – if you do not do this, comment can be rejected.
- It can be as simple and direct as just, “I oppose adding a COVID-19 vaccine requirement to the childhood schedule of immunizations.” Or include some of the facts listed below.
- Email all 14 of the ACIP Committee Members to VOTE NO on adding the COVID-19 shots to the recommended immunization schedule. (If your email provider doesn’t recognize this link, their email addresses are provided below to copy into your email’s “To” line. Tell them to VOTE NO on adding the COVID-19 shots to the recommended childhood immunization schedule.
- Follow up your comments and emails with a phone call to each of the Comittee Members, especially Dr. Long since she doesn’t seem to have her email address listed). Phone calls are critical. You can call at any hour and leave a message.
- Dr. Sarah Long 215-427-5201
- Dr. Grace Lee 650-497-0618
- Lynn Bahta (an RN) 651-201-5505
- Dr. Beth Bell 404-432-3059
- Dr. Oliver Brooks 323-564-4331
- Dr. Wilbur Chen 410-706-5328
- Dr. Sybil Cineas 401-444-4741
- Dr. Helen Keipp Talbot 615-322-2035
- Dr. Matthew Daley 303-393-6604
- Dr. Camille Nelson Kotton 617-726-3812
- Dr. Jamie Loehr 607-697-0360
- Veronica V. McNally (an attorney) 517-432-6969
- Dr. Katherine A. Poehling 336-716-9661 extension: 62540
- Dr. Pablo J. Sánchez 614-722-4559
- Dr. Nirav D. Shah 312-952-6092
- Forward this action alert to other concerned parents, grandparents, and citizens.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Remember: the ACIP only issues recommendations to the CDC, and the CDC is not a legislative of executive agency that can make or pass laws or issue lawful orders for anyone to do anything. However, most states follow the CDC guidelines, so expect that if the ACIP recommends adding the CV19 shot to the required childhood immunization list, the CDC – and then many states – will follow. In California, that may look like another bill presented to pass into law, such as Senator Pan’s failed SB871, or the California Department of Public Health simply adding the shot to Health & Safety Code, section 120335 et seq. pursuant to Governor Newsom’s request, so….
Stay connected. Stay vigilant. Stay active. Keep fighting. We have come too far to allow these liars, thieves and outright gaslighting criminals to win after their entire Plan has been destroyed .
#THETIMEISNOW to #RISEUP! See you on the Hill!
Facts + Talking Points re: CV19 Vaccines from the Virginia Medical Freedom Alliance:
- The COVID shots are not traditional vaccines. Rather, they are experimental genetic products with novel mechanisms of action and many unknown short- and especially long-term risks. The CDC and FDA did not determine the long-term safety of the current COVID shots in children before instituting current child vaccine policies. At least five years of testing/research are necessary before we can really understand the risks.
- After just one year of use in children, there is abundant evidence in official U.S. vaccine safety tracking databases that injuries from the COVID shots in children are catastrophic. The U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) as of September 30, 2022 contains almost 28,000 adverse event reports in American children 6 months to 17 years, with 60 deaths and 433 near-deaths, 301 permanently disabled, and 985 reports of myocarditis.
- Other serious injuries in children include severe allergic reactions, blood clots and strokes, encephalitis/encephalopathy, and other autoimmune and neurologic disorders. In older persons there is evidence of loss of fertility and cancer. The CDC and FDA have failed to acknowledge, disclose or explain to the U.S. people the overwhelming evidence of injuries and deaths reported to official U.S. vaccine safety tracking databases and in the pharmaceutical companies’ own clinical trial data.
- The 1,953 VAERS reports of myocarditis worldwide prompted a number of European countries to prohibit the COVID shot in children and teens. How can the CDC justify instead a vote to mandate it for school-age children?
- Healthy children under 18 have virtually no risk of death from COVID, a 99.995% recovery rate and the vast majority have minimal symptoms. CDC data show that most children (more than three out of four) already have developed natural immunity to the virus and thus have no demonstrated need for vaccination. There is no benefit to vaccinating children given the known serious health risks of the shot that parents and children may have to live with for the rest of their lives.
- The CDC and the FDA have promoted the false and misleading claims that, “COVID vaccines are safe and effective” and, “Benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks” but failed to provide objective quantitative evidence that supports their scientific basis. They have failed to acknowledge, disclose or explain to the U.S. people the overwhelming evidence of injuries and deaths reported to official U.S. vaccine safety tracking databases and in the pharmaceutical companies’ own clinical trial data.
- During FDA’s October 26, 2021 Vaccine Advisory Committee meeting, multiple advisors voiced concerns over COVID-19 vaccination among healthy children. FDA Advisor Dr. Mark Sawyer said, “We’re all concerned about the myocarditis issue, and I do think the model has overestimated the hospitalizations prevented. I do think we need it as a tool for high-risk children.” FDA adviser Dr. James Hildreth stated, “I do believe children at high risk should be vaccinated but vaccinating all the children to achieve that just seems a bit much for me.”
- Parents’ personal health decisions to accept or reject the vaccine for their minor children were made without their true voluntary informed consent due to intentional failure to provide complete and accurate information about risks, benefits or alternative options and, in numerous instances, coercion, retaliation or social restrictions. This violates the Nuremberg Code, parental rights and the fundamental human right of bodily autonomy.