It is time to armor up with knowledge, tools, resources, and proven strategies, to link up with your allies, and to prepare to rise up to kill the Bad Bills coming down the pipeline this 2023 Legislative Session. Or otherwise homeschool and disaster prepare. #sorrynotsorry #itiswhatitis
JOIN US WITH FREEDOM ANGELS AUGUST 4-6 FOR THEIR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA POLITICAL STRATEGY TOUR
- Friday, August 4, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. Tujunga
- Saturday, August 5, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. San Pedro
- Sunday, August 6, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Pamona @ The Metro
- Sunday, August 6, 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Yucaipa @ Riley’s Farm
Californians have had enough of the extremism and we are mobilizing at local districts and moving it up to the Capitol. Join us in Southern California August 4th-6th for our Town Hall Meetings with heavy training on political strategy, homeschooling and preparing, along with networking opportunities. With bills like AB665, AB957, AB1078, SB596, and AB1352, it’s important we mobilizing locally and take it up to the State.
- Political Strategy: With success defeating SB 866 and AB 659, and pushing through SB14, but major hurdles to surmount with bills like AB665, AB957, AB1078, SB 596, and SB1352, we are going to to talk about organizing at a local level and building District-to-Capitol networks.
- Homeschooling: Every ticket holder will receive a link to Freedom Angels’ in-depth 2 hour discussion and digital slides that walk you through the process of pulling your children from school, building up your home school, and then a rapidfire Q&A, discussing homeschooling in California
- Preparedness: We will go over how to build resiliency and create a plan for your family in case of a disaster, including information on food preservation, and overall preparedness.
THEN, PUT THESE SKILLS TO USE DURING OUR AUGUST 14 ADVOCACY DAY
We will be meeting at 9 a.m. for a press conference* to formally – and finally – voice our opposition to AB 1078 before its hearing Monday, August 14 at 10 a.m. in the Senate Appropriations Committee located at 1021 O Street, Room 2200, in Sacramento California. Buy your plane tickets to Sacramento so you can attend the Press Conference, hearing and then join use for an Advocacy Day where we will teach you how to engage your representatives and advocate for your rights. Start the Legislative session off right with a powerful, unified showing at the Capitol, right out the gate. Show then you are awake, united, educated, and prepared to do what it takes to stand for Freedom.
“By failing to prepare, you are prepared to fail.”
You have no excuses. We are giving you all the time, tools, resources, and support to succeed, where we have no option to fail.
See you this weekend, then see you on the Hill.
*Press conference details to follow.