Cypress School District
August 11 @ 7:00 pm
One event on December 14, 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on January 13, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on February 10, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on March 10, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on April 14, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on May 12, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on June 9, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on June 16, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on July 14, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on August 11, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on September 8, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on October 13, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on November 10, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on December 13, 2022 at 7:00 pm
We need all hands on deck! Here are three ways to help defend medical freedom for all.
- Attend this event. If it is a board meeting, arrive 30 minutes early to chat with other attendees before the meeting starts.
- Bring a sign to hold before and during the event. Here are some ideas for signs: No Vaxx Mandates! Medical Freedom For ALL! Where there is risk, there must be choice.
- Print out our flyers and pass them out to other attendees. They offer the link to our free resources page. Our tool kits give step-by-step instructions on how to push back as parents and employees. You can access our printable flyer on the main page of the calendar. They are titled English Flyer and Spanish Flyer. We will add other languages as they become available.
Regular Board Meetings are scheduled for the second Thursday of each month with open session beginning at 7:00 p.m. and closed session immediately preceding (as necessary), except as indicated below*.
Board Meetings are held in the Board Room at the district’s administrative headquarters, located at 5816 Corporate Avenue in Cypress, and are also live-streamed via Zoom. A Zoom link is published on each meeting’s agenda.
- Regular Meeting agendas are posted at least 72 hours in advance
- Special meetings are scheduled on an as-needed basis – Agendas for these meetings are posted at least 24 hours in advance
2022 Regular Board Meeting Dates
February 10, 2022
March 10, 2022
April 14, 2022
May 12, 2022
June 9, 2022
June 16, 2022* (not second Thursday)
August 11, 2022
September 8, 2022
October 13, 2022
November 10, 2022
December 13, 2022* (not second Thursday)
Speaking at Board Meetings
At Regular Board Meetings, during the “Public Comment” period listed on the agenda, members of the public may address the Board on any agenda item or other topic within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board. Alternatively, public comments regarding a specific agenda item will be permitted at the time of consideration by the Board.
At Special Board Meetings, comments will be limited to items contained on the special meeting agenda.
A person wishing to be heard by the Board shall first be recognized by the president. Speakers may complete a Public Comment Card (available on the table near the entrance) to assist the Board President in recognizing speakers and also provide the opportunity for follow-up communication if desired.
Comments are limited to 3 minutes each, with no more than 20 minutes allotted to any one item.
The Board shall take no action on any item not appearing on the posted agenda, except as authorized by law. Without taking action, Board members or District staff members may briefly respond to statements made or questions posed by the public about items not appearing on the agenda.