Event Series: Huntington Beach Union High School District
Huntington Beach Union High School District
April 4 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We need all hands on deck! Here are three ways to help defend medical freedom for all.
- Attend this event. If it is a board meeting, arrive 30 minutes early to chat with other attendees before the meeting starts.
- Bring a sign to hold before and during the event. Here are some ideas for signs: No Vaxx Mandates! Medical Freedom For ALL! Where there is risk, there must be choice.
- Print out our flyers and pass them out to other attendees. They offer the link to our free resources page. Our tool kits give step-by-step instructions on how to push back as parents and employees. You can access our printable flyer on the main page of the calendar. They are titled English Flyer and Spanish Flyer. We will add other languages as they become available.
Meetings will typically be held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month and additionally on the 4th Tuesday when there are two meetings in a month.
Unless otherwise noted, meetings will be at 6:00 p.m. in the District Office board room.
Huntington Beach Union High School District Office
5832 Bolsa Avenue
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- January 17, 2023 (3rd Tuesday)
- February 14, 2023
- March 14, 2023
- April 4, 2023 (1st Tuesday)
- May 9, 2023
- June 13, 2023
- June 27, 2023 (Adopt Budget)
- July (No Meeting)
- August 8, 2023
- September 19, 2023
- October 10, 2023
- November 14, 2023
- December 12, 2023 – Annual Organizational Meeting