- 21 U.S.C. 360bbb-3: Emergency Use Authorization Act
- 78 CFR 12951: Additional Safeguards for Children in Clinical Investigations
- 45 CFR 36390: Protection of Human Subjects (in Clinical Trials)
- 45 CFR 46.404: Research not involving greater than minimal risk.
- 45 CFR 46.408: Requirements for permission by parents or guardians and for assent by children.
- 67 CFR 1411: Individuals with Disabilities Education Act
- CA Constitution Article IX, Section 5: Right to Education
- CA Health & Safety Code § 24170: “Protection of Human Subjects in Medical Experimentation Act”
- CA Health & Safety Code § 120335: List of Required Shots for In-Person K-12 Education
- CA Health & Safety Code § 120335(h): IEP Exception
- CA Health & Safety Code § 120338: Personal Beliefs Exemptions for New Shots
- CA Education Code § 48213: "Clear and Present Danger" to Exclude
- CA Education Code § 49005.8: Restraints
- CA Education Code § 51747: Independent Study
- CA Penal Code § 192(b): Manslaughter
- CA Penal Code § 273(a): Child Endangerment
- CA Penal Code § 273(d): Child Abuse.
- CA Business and Professions Code § 2052: Practice of Medicine without a License
- CA Civil Code § 52.1: Tom Bane Civil Rights Act
- CA Code of Civil Procedure § 340.5: Injury or Death Caused by a Health Care Provider
- Nuremberg Code
- UNESCO Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights (Article 7)
- UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights (Article 3)
Please Support Our Work
We work exceptionally hard every day to provide you with the Tools and Resources to empower you so you can stand up for and protect yourself, your families, and others. If you use, share, and/or appreciate our work, please consider contributing to our Legal Fund so that we can continue to work and fight for you. Every dollar – one time or monthly, no matter how big or small – helps.
Your FLTJ Team